Saturday, October 3, 2009

2 little lines

Since yesterday, I've grown really attached to this little possibility that is hopeful hanging on and growing like mad in there. I'm so excited and so afraid I'm going to be crushed.

In my excitement, I thought I might as well POAS to see if my 25 mIU 99 cent stick registered anything. The day before beta (11dp3dt) I still had a stark white stick. I didn't bother testing morning of beta. I wasn't even going to POAS today, but by this afternoon I got just crazy enough to want to do it. You know, just to see if maybe, just maybe, there was a line.

And there was.

It's the maybe-if-you-squint-and-tilt-it-toward-the-light-you-can-see-it type, but it's there. I can see that little line and I'm hoping against all hope that this means my beta rose to somewhere closer to 25.

This is the first time I've ever seen a second line. And I'm completely in love with it. And I'm desperate for this to stick, and I can't think of much else.

Tuesday is so, so far away.

K

No comments: