Saturday, October 18, 2008

No News is no news

Well, RE is taking much longer than expected to write up my protocol. Once I know that, I can call around to pharmacies and try to get prices on all of my meds. In the meantime, Mr. T (that's hubby) and I have decided 100% to go for IVF. In this time of waiting, it has actually been nice not to have to worry about medications, or be in the tww. When I woke up this morning, I had to appreciate that, even though I really just want to get going on this! At least with the waiting I probably won't be on bed rest on Halloween, which is good. On a side-note, I said to Mr. T this morning that all this waiting was really pushing our potential due date to a bad time (I think mid-to late August) to have to decide whether to send the kid to kindergarten at 5 or 6. Yes, I know how ridiculous that is. Mr. T laughed and said, "Remember when we really used to think like that?" It's always humbling to remember that as much as I want to be, I really am not in control. Happy weekend.

1 comment:

I Believe in Miracles said...

Yeah!! You're starting to put things on your blog... and now I can comment and say "THANK YOU" for your encouragement and advice. Best of luck on your journey.
***HUGS***