Monday, April 13, 2009

9dp3dt

I P'd OAS this morning and got the usual blank white, not even a hint of pink, heart-crushing result. Ugh. I can't say I'm completely hopeless yet, but I'm most of the way there. Beta Thursday am, results by the afternoon. Just to show I'm good at obsessing, I will continue to POAS until then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Damn the pee-sticks! I'm sorry it's not showing anything (yet), but I still have lots of hope for your three embies in there. My clinic doesn't do beta until 14 days after transfer, so they would have done Saturday but we're going Friday instead (thank goodness). I haven't POAS yet...not sure what to do.

I don't want this wait to be over, but I do. You know? Sending lots of good luck vibes to you!!!

K said...

Thanks, Zoo. I don't blame you for waiting. I like to be prepared for the beta result phone call, but maybe a stick on the morning of beta would have been enough. I guess I just like to torture myself. :)

Wishing the best for you!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Been following along and praying but haven't been commenting.

I was a big fan of the digital test vs. the blank lines... you might be able to do that tom.

I'm hoping the beta reveals good news!! Keep us posted. Crossing fingers and saying a prayer.

~~HUGS~~

Barefoot said...

You're only 12 DPO -- never fear! But I totally understand the suckiness of a blank pee-stick. Thinking good thoughts for you for Thursday!